This session can be attended by all - those who could come for Prep-1 & 2, as well as those who could not make it. For those who could not make it for the earlier sessions, related material has been posted on his meetup under the tab "More -> Files". I would recommend you to go through the same.We intend to have the actual ODL hackathon on 26th or 27th June 2015.
The agenda of this meetup is as follows:
1. Intro to Lithium code base that has been just released. We can use this for our hackathon.
2. Check preparation of individuals for the hackathon and clarify any issue they may be facing
3. Discuss on topics for the hackathon
4. Formation of teams for the hackathon, which would enable them to move forward with essential preparations.
5. Share the details of the format and logistics of actual hackathon.
Please do invite your friends for this meetup, especially those who want to be part of the ODL hackathon. Please ask interested people to register as member of this meetup.