Welcome to the Grand Finale of the ODL Hackathon, for which you have attended multiple preparatory sessions, formed teams and have been practicing.
The program will be from 9:30AM to 5PM on 11th July 2015 Venue - Ericsson R&D office, Ferns Icon, 5th floor, behind Total mall, Mahadevpura, Outer ring road, Bangalore.
9:30AM - Registration verification and guest access activation
9:45AM - Inauguration of the hackathon and ground rules
10AM to 1PM - The hackathon activities;
2PM to 3PM - Process of taking a proposal through ODL;
3PM to 5PM - Presentation by each of the teams; receive feedback and decide on the future course of action.
1. Interested candidates can form a team of their own and select a topic for the hackathon. Many teams have already been formed, but can change if required before registering. Pl try to avoid changes after registration is done for the team.
2. Process of registration - Send details of team members along with the size of their T-shirts (S, M, L, XL, XXL). Also freeze on your topic for hackathon. Pl provide these details on the google group to your mentors. This shall be captured in a file and uploaded.
3. Google group and IRC details:
Google Group sdn-bangalore: Use this for all information and mail-exchanges related to Hackathon. Please register at https://groups.google.com/forum/#!forum/sdn-bangalore IRC Channel: #sdn-bangalore has been created on freenode.net. Use your IRC client of choice or visit http://webchat.freenode.net to start collaborating now.
4. Additionally RSVP on meetup page and indicate if you have problems in registering on google groups.
5. Topics taken up by one team should be avoided to be taken up by any other teams.
6. Candidates should bring their own Laptop. They can have the software they have been working upon along with ODL code preloaded, if felt essential. Development environment must be setup as detailed in preparatory sessions. Pl work with your mentors allocated for any related problems.
7. If possible, it is recommended to bring their own dongle for internet access. Guest accounts for internet access will be attempted to be provided to those who don't have their own dongle.
8. Light-lunch and coffee/tea shall be arranged at the venue.
9. New members can form a team of their own, select a topic that ahs not been selected by others and propose the details through google-groups as indicated.
10. Please bring any valid Id for proof of identity.
Participation in the ODL hackathon is restricted to only members of the Bangalore SDN, NFV and OpenDaylight Meetup. Please register as a member if not done already.