Hello folks, time flies and it is the time of our party again. We are excited to announce our 2nd meetup of this year on May 18 Friday in Sunnyvale.
Lenovo will share how its business benefits from Open Source ecosystem, and how Open Source solutions help address the challenges in DevOps and big data. Juniper Networks will give an introduction and a demo of Tungsten Fabric (formerly Open Contrail). Linux Foundation will give a brief overview of the exciting training courses for OPNFV and ONAP. Other topics include Kata Containers, FD.IO/VPP, Cloud Native VNF Initiative, ODL related VXLAN+EVPN.
Come. Connect. Enjoy. FREE FOOD AND DRINKS.
- 11:45am: Lunch/Social
- 12:10pm: How Business Benefits from Open Source Eco System (by Priya, Larkland and Edward from Lenovo)
- 12:30pm: Open Source Solutions in DevOps & Big Data (by Prasad Venkatachar and Mathieu Bordier from Lenovo)
- 12:50pm: Tungsten Fabric (formally OpenContrail) Community Update & demo (by Greg Elkinbard from Juniper Networks)
- 1:30pm: Introduction to LFN Training Courses for OPNFV & ONAP (by Amar Kapadia from Aarna Networks, Inc)
- 1:50pm: Kata containers (by Archana Shinde from Intel)
- 2:10pm: Cloud-native NFV/Server Mesh (by Ed Warnicke, Cisco)
- 2:30pm: Cloud Native VNF Initiative (by Eddie Arrage from Huawei)
- 2:50pm: VXLAN+EVPN deployment using RESTConf and OpenDaylight (by Yrineu Rodrigues and Shreyans Desai from ODL)
- 3:10pm: Q&A & Open Discussions
- 3:30pm: Close