Hello folks, time flies and it is the time of our party again. We are excited to announce our 3rd meetup of this year on September 7th Friday in San Jose hosted by Quanta Cloud Technology (QCT).
We will start with an update regarding Q4 OSN plans and events. QCT as an Infrastructure solution provider that devotes in NFV testing is going to share how QCT accelerate NFVI validation process. Other topics include Tungsten Fabric, OPNFV Barometer, how to support containerized workloads in ONAP, and other aspects of open source networking.
Come. Connect. Enjoy. FREE FOOD AND DRINKS.
(1) 1:00pm-1:20pm: Registration Time
(2) 1:20pm-1:30pm: Welcome Speech by Kevin Hsieh, QCT
(3) 1:30pm-1:40pm: Opening and Update of Q4 OSN Activities by Bin Hu, Co-Organizer of OSN Bay Area
(4) 1:40pm-2:00pm: Testbox-Simplify NFVI Validation Process by Wu-Chun Chung, QCT
(5) 2:00pm-2:20pm: Using Tungsten Fabric Managing Non-Default Physical Devices by Edward Ting & Mufti Rahman, Lenovo Datacenter Group
(6) 2:20pm-2:40pm: Various Topics of Open Source Networking by Ian Wells, Cisco
(7) 2:40pm-3:00pm: Break
(8) 3:00pm-3:20pm: OPNFV Barometer with OpenStack Queens by Sanjay Aiyagari, Red Hat
(9) 3:20pm-3:40pm: Support of Containerized Workloads in ONAP by Victor Morales, Intel
(10) 3:40pm-4:30pm: Close and Networking