* [Update: 24/Jan] Updated the place and time for event; from tentative -> confirmed; Updated entry conditions
Following is a tentative outline of the meetup schedule and agenda:
When: 31st Jan/2015, 1030~1230 (or may be longer)
Where: Committee Room, Central Library, JNU
- Intros and Hellos
- Opendaylight Introduction (45 mins)
- Opendaylight application development (45 mins) (ADSAL)
- Openhouse discussion about OpenDaylight/SDN
* I will keep updating the agenda over the next week or so. The venue is tentative as of now - we are trying to fix the time. Mark your calendars, the day is fixed.
* I invite members for presentation or discussion topics if they have something interesting to add. There is no fixed format of presentations - just take the floor and use your way.
[Entry in JNU]
JNU is a very large campus is quite well secured as well. At all times, please do carry an identification for yourself. This should be a government ID. It is possible that such identification is checked at entrance or at the conference meeting room.
Please do RSVP your availability. It would help us plan better.